|This page is generated dynamically and is driven by the ADMT Group's publication server. Follow the link if you wish to search or query our publications.|
|| 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 ||
- Tahereh Arabghalizi, Alexandros Labrinidis, A Ranked Bandit Approach for Multi-stakeholder Recommender Systems, Workshop of Multi-Objective Recommender Systems (MORS’22), in conjunction with the 16th ACM Conference on Recommender Systems, RecSys (MORS'22), 22, September 2022.
- Tahereh Arabghalizi, Alexandros Labrinidis, Context-aware Multi-stakeholder Recommender Systems, The International FLAIRS Conference Proceedings (FLAIRS'22), 35, May 2022.
- Tahereh Arabghalizi, Alexandros Labrinidis, 2SRS: A Two-Sided Recommender System to Connect Local Businesses to Bus Passengers, 22nd IEEE International Conference on Mobile Data Management (MDM) (MDM'21), 127-132, June 2021.
- Tahereh Arabghalizi, Alexandros Labrinidis, Multi-characteristic Subject Selection from Biased Datasets, arXiv (arXiv), December 2020.
- Tahereh Arabghalizi, Alexandros Labrinidis, Data-driven bus crowding prediction models using context-specific features, ACM Transactions on Data Science (ACM TDS), 1(3):1-33, September 2020.
- Nikos R. Katsipoulakis, Alexandros Labrinidis, Panos K. Chrysanthis, SPEAr: Expediting Stream Processing with Accuracy Guarantees, 36th International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE '20), 1105-1116, Dallas, Texas, April 2020.
- Rakan Alseghayer, Daniel Petrov, Panos K. Chrysanthis, Mohamed Sharaf, Alexandros Labrinidis, DCS: A Policy Framework for the Detection of Correlated Data Streams, Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, Volume 337 (LNBIP), 191-210, October 2019, (BIRTE (Revised Selected Papers) 2017).
- Tahereh Arabghalizi, Alexandros Labrinidis, How full will my next bus be? A Framework to Predict Bus Crowding Levels, 8th International Workshop on Urban Computing (ACM) (UrbComp'19), August 2019.
- Donald Kline, Jr., Nikolas Parshook, Xiaoyu Ge, Erik Brunvand, Rami Melhem, Panos K. Chrysanthis, Alex K. Jones, GreenChip: A tool for evaluating holistic sustainability of modern computing systems, Sustainable Computing: Informatics and Systems (SUCIS), 22:322-332, June 2019, (Accepted and published on-line on 10/10/2017).
- Kristi Bushman, Alexandros Labrinidis, Utility-based scheduling for public displays with live content, Proceedings of the 8th ACM International Symposium on Pervasive Displays (PerDis'19), June 2019.